Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Swan Song

Now that Emma has officially sunk the SS Outlaw Queen(and for all those SwanQueen shippers who were holding out hope for *that*, I'm pretty sure the writers have officially sunk the SS Swan Queen, so...so much for the teasing!), if I was Regina, I'd tell them all 'Fuck you, you fucking fuckers! Ya know what? I'm done!' and walk right the hell out of there firing off double one finger salutes over my shoulders as they watch my back as I walk through the door. I'd find Henry, clap him on the shoulder, and tell him 'Well, it's been a good run. Have fun with your idiot family! Good luck, gods bless, and have a wonderful life!' and then I'd pack some of my shit in the Mercedes and roll on out of town. Let it burn! Cuz you know what? With the idiots in charge, Storybrooke will likely be a smoldering heap in six months.

Seriously, Emma was epically stupid. I think she fell out of the Stupid Tree and hit every branch on the way down. She just got through referencing Back To The Future, Hook(and someone at tv.com called him Dr. WHook which made me LOL) just lectured her on time travel, freakin' RUMPLESTILTSKIN lectured them on not interfering or changing shit, so what does the dumbass do?

Grrrr...

Anyway, I gave Outlaw Queen(not that I was shipping that) a shot even though I did not find the actor who played Robin Hood appealing in ANY way, shape, or form, I just wanted to see Regina happy. Although, like I mentioned in the previous comments thread, now she has a chance to do better. Robin was so BORING. Regina needs someone more dynamic. And the whole situation with him and his kid just felt like the whole King Leopold be-my-replacement-wife-and-raise-my-kid thing all over again. Let the poor woman pick who she wants to love, not have it determined by fate or fairy dust or whatever. Seriously girl, roll on outta there! If I was a writer for this show, I'd have hooked you up with someone awesome! But since I'm not, go ahead and fireball all their asses!

And they're bringing the Snow Queen to freakin' Maine? What's she going to do? Make it cold the other 4 months of the year?

And another thing that bothered me...Rumple is a massive DICK! and treats Belle like SHIT! I think the poor girl has Stockholm Syndrome just like us fans who keep coming back for all the abuse that the writers give us.

Oh! And the one bit of good news...Intelligence has been cancelled so hopefully Meghan Ory will be back as Ruby/Red. Fingers crossed! (see? Stockholm Syndrome for sure!)


2 Comments:

Anonymous arekino said...

so what does the dumbass do?

She retcons the show? ;P

Rumple is a massive DICK!

Well, you know how it is. Magical transformations don't always work out as expected. ;P

I think the poor girl has Stockholm Syndrome

It's in her nature to fall for beasts, it seems. There may be some codependency going on.

Stockholm Syndrome for sure!

Or desperate optimism. ;P

I guess now the waiting starts. What will you be watching in the meantime?

What do you think of Afflecks Batman BTW?

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 1:29:00 PM  
Blogger Xul said...

What will you be watching in the meantime?

IDK. I heard that Rake and Revolution got cancelled. I watched Revolution once in a while but I couldn't get into it. I wonder if Giancarlo Esposito will be back to OUAT? Intelligence was cancelled so Meghan Ory can come back to OUAT, too. I like Ruby. I never cared for Sydney, though. ;P

It sucks that Rake got cancelled. I liked that show. The only 2 shows on now that I like are Fargo and Salem. Only 2 eps left of Mad Men, so I won't have that to watch. :/

What do you think of Afflecks Batman BTW?

I don't like Affleck.

I liked Val Kilmer back in the day, he was hawt. ;P (he hasn't aged well, though :( )

I looked into that Frozen movie. Elsa isn't really an evil character. I think OUAT's version of Elsa/Snow Queen is going to be after Rumple(seeing how she got brought back in the finale). Perhaps she will be an ally to Regina. All I know is that Disney plans to milk that movie for all it's worth.

Anything new and exciting for you?

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 3:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home