Sunday, June 30, 2013

N's will never acknowledge their own culpability(stupid bullshit that my mother started with me today)

Today my mother comes bursting into my bedroom all in a rage accusing me of throwing away the dossier (not her word) that she keeps on her stupid ex-bf.  Number one, I had no idea she kept that in the bottom drawer of the armoire that is used for storing baking pans and other odds and ends.  The only thing I knew that she kept in that drawer was paperwork for the dogs' vaccines and tags and such.

I mean, come on!  Who the fuck keeps a dossier on someone that you haven't lived with for going on 8 years?  That's fucking psycho behavior right there. (She's always obsessing on this guy.  She thinks in her demented mind that he keeps in contact with the neighbor across the street so that he can keep tabs on *her*.  [Projecting much?])  The reality is the guy left and went hundreds of miles away to get the fuck away from her crazy ass.  I doubt that he even gives a shit what she is doing.  He probably only regrets getting involved with her in the first place.

She has memory issues from time to time, but instead of acknowledging that, she immediately has to blame me for whatever it is she can't find.  It's not because she can't remember where she put it, or she didn't look in the right folder...NO!!!  It's because *I*  THREW IT AWAY  to SPITE!!! her!!!  Also, she couldn't organize anything to save her life.  Her desk looks like it should be on Hoarders--it's *that* messy and piled with shit.  It's not too difficult to imagine why she can't find anything.

Number one, I couldn't give a shit about her stupid dossier.  Number two, I had no clue she even kept it there or what was in the folder(see #1).  Number three, why would I deliberately throw anything of hers away when I know that she will go full-on psycho if she thinks/knows that I threw her stupid shit away? 

Why would I want to create stupid drama that I now have to deal with?  How many times have I said before that I hate drama?  I just want to live my life and be left alone.  I am not some fucking psycho who gets off on throwing her shit away to get a reaction out of her.  NO!  I don't want any reactions out of her AT ALL!  I HATE dealing with her bullshit!!! Why would I want to do something that results in her stupid bullshit?  

It's all so demented.  She's demented and she likes to project her ridiculous demented bullshit on me.  Why?  Because Narcissists will never acknowledge their own culpability!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous arekino said...

So how did you resolve this little conflict?

Monday, July 01, 2013 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger Xul said...

Pissed off like all hell, I stormed downstairs, went to the drawer where the stupid paperwork was supposed to be, grabbed the folder that it was supposed to be in, an LO and BEHOLD! What was in the folder?!? The fucking dossier! Then she accused me of sneaking down in the middle of the night and secretly putting the papers in there. ??????? O_o ???????

Like I said before, I had no idea the shit was there until she started accusing me of taking it and throwing it away. And secondly, even if I knew it was there, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT because I don't play games like that! But I bet you can't guess who *does* play games like that!

Hours after the incident and after I calmed down, I remembered an incidence of her hypocrisy. (I wish I could remember these things in the moment that I need them, but I get so angry at false accusations that my brain short circuits and I can't think of a quick rebuttal.)

Anyway, she is the one who gets off on hiding shit from people. She did this to this very same ex-bf by hiding the free sample packs of Viagara that his doc gave to him. (LOL I guess between his high blood pressure and my mother he was having a bit of difficulty getting things to work. ;P )

I guess my mother couldn't stand the thought that he was home wanking while she was at work. (Can't ever let anyone enjoy themselves!) So one day while he was out, she comes in my room and tells me that she is hiding the Viagara in the bottom the cabinet in my room...and she was all pleased with herself that she was sooo clever and preventing him from ising the pills. So...seems someone doth project too much!

Monday, July 01, 2013 1:32:00 PM  
Anonymous arekino said...

I get so angry at false accusations that my brain short circuits

Is that your only weakness or do you have others? ;)

.seems someone doth project too much!

We have a Dutch saying over here that goes: "Zoals de waard is vertrouwt hij zijn gasten". Very applicable here, I think.

Monday, July 01, 2013 4:51:00 PM  
Blogger Xul said...

Is that your only weakness or do you have others? ;)

Hot weather, tamarind juice, and my feet are extremely ticklish! ;)

Zoals de waard is vertrouwt hij zijn gasten

Juist, dat!

Monday, July 01, 2013 7:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home