Sunday, October 21, 2012

Speakin' of Boobehs...

...this is a question for my gentleman reader:  How would you feel if a woman asked you to tag along with her to go bra shopping?  I only ask because it was brought up by someone on a message board.  She didn't want her hubby to tag along while bra shopping.  I thought that was kinda odd.  Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't mind *at all* because I actually like the feedback and the back and forth banter.  I've also got a naughty/wicked/playful streak and I'd think it would be great fun to show off/model bras for my man.

Maybe that chick on that message board has been married for thousands of years and it's all old hat, so to speak.  She said it wouldn't enter her mind to help a man pick out a jockstrap, either.  I don't know, I'd like to think that whoever I end up with would be good natured enough and have a good enough sense of humor and be playful enough to go bra shopping with me.  And I'd like to think that there would be some reciprocity in the jockstrap department, too.  Although, I must say, jockstraps look horrible.  I don't like that wee patch over your wang and then your arse hanging out the back. I much prefer those sexy, snug, hybrid boxer/brief ones.  Those are the shizzle!  I wouldn't mind critiquing some of that! 

2 Comments:

Anonymous arekino said...

Personally, I wouldn't mind helping you shop for a bra and I suppose a short fashion show would be fun. But I'm not a fan of shopping in general.

As far as I've understood the important thing about a bra is that it fits well. An everyday bra doesn't have to look all that great, right?

I don't really shop around for my underwear. I know what I want and where to buy it so I just go get it. Takes about 5 minutes.

I guess I'm not a very romantic shopper? :P

Monday, October 22, 2012 11:28:00 AM  
Blogger Xul said...

But I'm not a fan of shopping in general. Me neither. I know what I like and if a store doesn't have what I like I move on. The last time I bought bras, it was a sign of the coming apocalypse--I found bras 1)in my size, 2)that fit, and 3)looked nice. That is almost unheard of.

the important thing about a bra is that it fits well. You are well informed, sir! An everyday bra doesn't have to look all that great, right? Correct. Although when I'm just at home, I prefer not to wear one. ;P

I know what I want and where to buy it so I just go get it. Takes about 5 minutes. Must be nice. Buying women's underwear is such a hassle, just like with bras.

I guess I'm not a very romantic shopper? :P That's okay. You could always get a private fashion show back at home. ;P

Monday, October 22, 2012 1:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home