Thursday, October 04, 2012

I Need These


With Halloween right around the corner, I could use some of these.  Hell, I could use some of these the rest of the year, too!  Only I couldn't put them in the front yard because they would surely be stolen.  I'd need a high fence around the yard and some motion activated laser beams to zap any pilferers attempting to pilfer my zombie gnomes.  Or maybe a giant magnifying glass hooked up to a remote control and some CCTV cameras that I could aim via joystick like a video game.  That would be awesome!  Burn their thieving asses up like big ol' ants.  Of course, that would only work on sunny days and when the sun was at the proper angle.  Or I could do the giant magnifying glass in conjunction with the laser beams.  A high tech and a low tech option.  I'm flexible like that.  A little Dr. Evil combined with some Archimedes.

5 Comments:

Anonymous arekino said...

OH NOOOOZZZ!!!!11!!! It's the ZOMBIE GNOME APOCALYPSE!!! RUUUUUUUNNNN!!!!

You could just attach them to landmines. Anytime someone picks up a gnome... BOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!! :P

Then there's tripwires and dirty nails. (Just watch Home Alone for inspiration :) )

And rats. Mutated, trained, rabies-infected, giant, man-eating, green-glowing, poisonous rats.

Friday, October 05, 2012 12:09:00 PM  
Blogger Xul said...

Someone I used to know who was in the Special Forces knew how to rig up shotgun shells to trip wires amongst other neat little surprises. LOL

I like the landmine idea. I always said that would be an effect solution to the border situation. ;P

I saw some pretty cool Halloween ideas for this year in some magazines. Too bad no one around here celebrates Halloween. :(

Friday, October 05, 2012 2:17:00 PM  
Blogger Xul said...

^effective, even.

Friday, October 05, 2012 2:18:00 PM  
Anonymous arekino said...

>Too bad no one around here celebrates Halloween. :(

That's really un-American of them :P

It's getting a little more popular over here every year but not much. Oh, well.

Saturday, October 06, 2012 12:02:00 PM  
Blogger Xul said...

That's really un-American of them That's because most of the people around here are *not* American. Oh well, their loss.

When I was a kid, Halloween was my favorite holiday after Christmas. It really was a lot of fun. You get to dress up and then go around begging for candy around the neighborhood. And most peeps back then decorated their houses and gave out candy. Good times.

Saturday, October 06, 2012 4:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home