Saturday, October 20, 2012

Ma Nature Wasn't Very Bitchy For This Visit

Much to my surprise, this week I didn't have much of a hard time, other than the obvious annoyance.  Hardly any cramping.  No icepicks through the uterus.  None of that.  And I've been noticing the last several times, when Ma Nature is packing up to leave, I start getting very randy and have very vivid dreams, some of a very sexy nature.  So yesterday, after She finally made her exit,  I decided to do a bit of exercising since I've been neglecting that due to the terrible funk I've been in for the past few months.  Well, between that and all the hormones coursing through my body, I had one hell of a doozy dream last night.  In my dream, my back was sore, and there was this one particularly sexy man who I asked if he'd give me a back rub.  He was like, "Okay" in the way that a man would answer if you asked him to take out the garbage.  Then in my dream, I just ripped my shirt off and laid my topless self face down on the bed.  I remember getting one fabulous massage and commenting about what great hands the guy had.  And that's all I remember about it.  LOL  I guess "topless" was a motivating factor.  LOL

I thought it was strange, the part about me ripping my shirt off;  that's so uncharacteristic of me.  It's funny though, my back isn't bothering me.  It's my arse and quads that need the massage! 

2 Comments:

Anonymous arekino said...

No icepicks through the uterus.

Dear god! Ouch!

the part about me ripping my shirt off; that's so uncharacteristic of me.

You mean you don't regularly rip off your shirt? Consider me flabbergasted :P

Pity you didn't get a "front rub" ;D

Sunday, October 21, 2012 1:40:00 PM  
Blogger Xul said...

Dear god! Ouch! It's not fun. Ma Nature has been taking it easy on me lately.

You mean you don't regularly rip off your shirt? Consider me flabbergasted :P I haven't had the proper inspiration. ;P

Pity you didn't get a "front rub" Yeah, I think I was starting to wake up, dammit! Bare boobehs are usually magically motivational, leading to all sorts of things. ;P

Sunday, October 21, 2012 2:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home