Monday, August 27, 2012

Kewl Krap

I think some of these Tesla Coils



would make a nice addition to the landscaping in the front of my house. One on either side of the front walkway would be quite nice. I'd like to see those pesky Jehovah's Witnesses try to navigate their way through that. And what the hell is with those Jehovah's Witness lately? Now they're leaving literature written entirely in Greek. Do they think there are a lot of people who are able to read Greek around here?

And for the first time in probably ever I tend to agree with most of the comments on that video. This one is a beaut:

"Maybe the kid can't help it she is a worthless waste of oxygen. Blame the parents for not teaching her manners or learning her about good music. "

I blame you and your school for not teaching you the proper usage of the word "learning" even though I agree with the gist of your comment. The parents are clearly cretins. And yeah, shut the hell up, you dumb-asses!

And



Here's another good one:

"If I were your neighbor and heard this song really loud in the middle of the night like this, I would probably shit myself."

That would be the result I would desire from my neighbors. MWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Danny Haszard said...

The Jehovah's Witnesses Bible based religion has a central creed of Jesus return or second coming 'invisibly' in the month of October 1914.The entire evolution of their intricacies of doctrine is based on this false belief.
Same as all religions?....Except that the New York city based Watchtower is oppressive cult-like with severe shunning and break-up of families for those who dissent over doctrine.
They have a complex prohibition of 'whole' blood transfusion that gets men,women,children killed.
Moreover,the Watchtower is fabulously bloated with wealth with virtually NO public charity to compensate for their tax free status.
Be informed about this group when they knock on your door.
--
Danny Haszard FMI dannyhaszard(dot)com
(Lotta dirt on Jehovah's Witnesses)

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 7:55:00 AM  
Blogger Xul said...

I know all about them, probably more so than the idiots who come to my door.

What's up with everyone trolling my blog lately?

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 1:04:00 PM  
Anonymous arekino said...

That piece by Bach is one of my favorites, Toccata & Fugue in D Minor. It's been a while since I've heared it. I used to be able to play that on a keyboard.

The parents are clearly cretins.

I don't know about that. The kid said it was scary music. Maybe he/she had seen one of those old horror flics in which the bad guy (Vincent Price ?) plays that piece on a pipe organ.

That would be the result I would desire from my neighbors. MWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Oh Xul, you sooooooo EVIL !! :DDDDD

What's up with everyone trolling my blog lately?

Maybe blogger alerts other bloggers when certain keywords pop up? IDK.

Good to see you survived the storm BTW.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 1:45:00 PM  
Blogger Xul said...

That piece by Bach is one of my favorites It's one of my favorites, too! I used to be able to play that on a keyboard. That's hot! ;P

Maybe he/she had seen one of those old horror flics in which the bad guy (Vincent Price ?) plays that piece on a pipe organ. That's probably the first time I ever heard that piece myself. I used to like those old Vincent Price movies. At least the alter kocker piped up that it was Bach.

Ya know what would be cool? If I had Toccata & Fugue as my door bell chimes! I used to have a *very large* gargoyle/greenman door knocker on the old door. That served as somewhat of a deterrent.

Good to see you survived the storm BTW. Thanks! No one's happier than me about that. I just finished taking down the storm panels and putting back all the chairs and assorted potted plants and crap on the front porch.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 3:16:00 PM  
Anonymous arekino said...

I used to have a *very large* gargoyle/greenman door knocker on the old door.

#knock# #knock#

TA TA TAAAAAAAA!!!! TA TA TA TA TAAAAAAA TAAAAAAA!!!!

TA TA TAAAAAAAA!!!! TAAA TAAAA TAAAA TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

LOL keep 'm creeped out there. :)

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 5:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home