Sunday, June 24, 2012

Bitch.

I was up to nineteen consecutive days of exercising and then

<---this bitch

had to show up and ruin everything. Cunt. Now I'll have to start back up on Monday. Then it will be eleven more days to go! My legs are looking nice and toned and my ass is getting nice and firm and defying gravity which is always a good thing for an ass to do.

I was thinking about what would have happened if MMA was popular 20+ years ago when I was taking kung fu classes. Would I have pursued it seriously? Probably not. I don't like getting hit in the face. But it's fun to fantasize about being a super bad-ass MMA star, one way better than Gina Carano or Cristiane Cyborg Santos. Just humor me a bit.

So just imagine that I'm the super-awesomest female MMA fighter and I need to pick some super cool walk-up music when I make my entrance. Feel free to make suggestions. I was thinking of:

"Fire Woman" by The Cult (I thought this was the coolest song evarrr the first time I heard it.)
"Bringer of Death" by Danzig
"Sonne" by Rammstein (lyrics are kinda fitting but the tempo is a bit plodding)
"Feuer Frei" by Rammstein (better tempo)

So? Waddya think?

3 Comments:

Anonymous arekino said...

So? Waddya think?

I think they're all fine. Rammstein tends to depress me a bit for some reason.

Who is that woman in the picture (besides Mother Nature?)? Is that Annie Potts?

Monday, June 25, 2012 11:30:00 AM  
Blogger Xul said...

Who is that woman in the picture (besides Mother Nature?)? Is that Annie Potts? Her name is Catherine Lloyd Burns.

I only have the earlier Rammstein albums. Have they gotten crazier with time?

Monday, June 25, 2012 11:57:00 AM  
Blogger Xul said...

O Fortuna from Carmina Burana would be fairly original. Not too many fighters using classical, methinks!

Monday, June 25, 2012 10:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home