Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Weird Dreams

I have the weirdest freakin' dreams. Last night I dreamt that I was riding in a rag top jeep with this blogger chick who lives in Italy. Only we weren't driving in Italy. Instead, we were driving in some tropical looking place on a beach with dunes and coconut palms and we were going to someones beach house for a party. We had to drive around some palms and were right up next to the surf when a HUGE wave comes crashing in and this crazy chick just drives head-long into this huge wave, crashing straight through. And as only in dreams, you can drive a jeep with the rag top rolled back STRAIGHT THROUGH a HUGE FREAKIN' WAVE and not get wet. Nope. Not one bit.

So we get to this party at the beach house(neighbors, I take it) and there was this really obnoxious couple there. I have no idea who they were, I just wanted to get away from them. And that's about all I remember about that dream.

Then the other night, I had dreamt of a very strange looking zeppelin. It was sort of a cross between steam punk and Howl's moving castle. A very mish-mashed amalgamation of different parts but somehow it managed to stay airborne. It was kinda cool though. I don't remember how or why or what the context of the dream was, only the zeppelin.

2 Comments:

Anonymous arekino said...

Apparently flying in dreams means that you feel in control in your real life. Given the state that that zeppelin was in, I'd say that there's still some lingering doubt within you regarding that.

Letting the "crazy chick" drive is interesting. You trust her at the wheel, even though she's more adventurous than you.

I'm not sure what the "obnoxious couple" might represent. Can you think of an "obnoxious couple" in your real life?

Again, I wish I had your type of dreams. They're more fun than my dreams.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 8:29:00 AM  
Blogger Xul said...

I wasn't actually flying in the zeppelin dream. I just remember it floating above and thinking that it was a very strange looking one.

This particular "crazy chick" is someone I've never met in real life. She moved over to England with her hubby and then to Italy and hadn't blogged in over a year. Then recently I checked back and she was blogging again, but mostly just about her adventures in learning the Italian language, none of the imagery in my dream. I have no idea who the couple represent.

Arekino, you are very handy to have around for dream interpretation! I had another doozy last night, so you'll get to give me your take on that one!

BTW, I think it's all the lady hormones that make for the weirdness. Maybe. I wouldn't want you to have to take lady hormones for the wild dreams!(Not that I'm "taking" any, just all my naturally produced ones!)

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 11:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home