Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A sly manimal planted ideas in my head.

Since some peeps like to open cans of worms, I had a little look-see around the intertubes and found a couple things that were quite nice. Of course they'd have to be haute couture. I've expensive tastes but a low budget.

This Balmain asymmetrical is quite nice.

And these are Paco Rabanne. The one on the left isn't too bad.

And then there are the lower budget offerings here. Since I'm in a charitable mood at the moment, I'll warn that what is seen cannot be unseen. Eye bleach may be required!

5 Comments:

Anonymous arekino said...

Really? Eye bleach for that? Those are pretty normal looking women.

The Balmain looks beautiful but a bit on the heavy side and perhaps a bit too dark. The Paco Rabanne on the left looks quite nice, summery.

Hmm, I wonder what other ideas I could plant in your head... :D

Thursday, May 17, 2012 9:29:00 AM  
Blogger Xul said...

Those are pretty normal looking women. Well, to each his own. Nothing I'd find appealing.

The Balmain in a lighter shade would be most excellent.

Hmm, I wonder what other ideas I could plant in your head... I'm beginning to think that you are working some subtle magic on me! ;)

Thursday, May 17, 2012 11:09:00 AM  
Anonymous arekino said...

Well, to each his own. Nothing I'd find appealing.

I'm not saying that I find them particularly attractive, just normal, IMHO.

We can't all be Hollywood pretty.

Thursday, May 17, 2012 1:23:00 PM  
Blogger Xul said...

I'm not saying that I find them particularly attractive, just normal, IMHO Normal, sure. But they could have chosen some better undergarments.

We can't all be Hollywood pretty. What's this "we" business? You have that young William Holden-esque thing going! ;P

Thursday, May 17, 2012 9:27:00 PM  
Anonymous arekino said...

You have that young William Holden-esque thing going!

I'd leave out the "young". :)

Friday, May 18, 2012 5:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home