Friday, May 11, 2012

OUAT Finale Predictions


Okay, I wasn't going to post this until after the season finale of OUAT but I just wanted to get some predictions down with a time stamp. I'm usually wrong when I try to make predictions but what the hell.

I feel pretty certain that the writers are going to do something to totally piss me off. They *did* say that people would be throwing things at the TV set by the end of the finale. I'm hoping they mean regular peeps and not us Regals! ;) They said that someone was going to die, then they hint around with August/Pinocchio turning back into wood and Henry taking a bite of the poisoned apple turnover but that's all too obvious just to throw everyone off of what they really plan to do. Perhaps they are going to kill off Regina? I would definitely be pissed about that! She did say that Emma would take Henry away from her over her dead body. Then on the preview teaser it looked as though Emma was going down an elevator into the subterranean Regina realm wielding a sword where it seemed there may have been a dragon? If I recall correctly, didn't Mal turn into a dragon in the original Disney Sleeping Beauty? So maybe Dragon Mal kills Emma and the curse ends transporting everyone back to Fairy Tale Land? That would be cool if they killed off Emma. I can't stand her character anyway. The writers *did* say they were taking season 2 in a whole different direction.

I know Mal and Belle were listed as being in the finale. Maybe Emma finds them down below.

It would be cool if they did more FTL stuff for season 2.

I just finished watching old ass Excalibur on Starz. Merlin said to Morgana that the only way she had magic and was able to keep herself young was because she stole magic from him. Maybe the writers will give a shout out to that. Maybe Cora or Regina got their magic because they stole it from Merlin?

I still say Cora is the Queen of Hearts. Cora's into "tea time" and "hearts" and is power hungry so it stands to reason.

I wonder if Regina got her baking skillz from mommy dearest? Remember the old rhyme The Queen of Hearts, she made some tarts, all on a summer's day...? Maybe they were apple tarts? LOL

Okay, I hope you are satisfied for a while with this post of my OUAT obsession. I have to see some Ferengi tomorrow about some stuff so I don't know when my next post will be. ^0^

3 Comments:

Anonymous arekino said...

I'm not really a Fantasy fan but this show sounds intriguing.

Seeing some Ferengi? You know how they treat women, right? No damn respect. It's all about the lobes with them :D

Hmm, so you're either buying or selling stuff. I hope you remember the Rules of Acquisition.

Well, see you later, alligator.

Saturday, May 12, 2012 12:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, bring much Latinum. Just in case. ;)

Saturday, May 12, 2012 1:10:00 PM  
Blogger Xul said...

Well, you know how those Ferengi are. The price was negotiated beforehand, then they pull the ol' 'I left my latinum in my other wallet' routine and will you settle for some quatloos. No way! I only accept latinum!

No umox was performed in case you were wondering. ;P I know I have the Rules of Acquisition somewhere in my Star Fleet reference material. :) Anyway, after almost 20 years of dealings with Ferengi, one learns all their tricks!

Saturday, May 12, 2012 4:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home