Friday, May 18, 2012

This made me LOL

When I was a kid, once in a while my much older sister would come to visit and spend the night. Her choice was either to sleep on the sofa or share the bed with me since I had a double. Sleeping in a bed with her was like sleeping with a very large octopus--with legs and arms flailing all over. I would usually end up pressed against the wall in the "uncharted territory" portion of the illustration. After a few times of that, she lost her "choice" and had to sleep on the sofa.

I'm almost as bad. No octopus impersonations but I like to sleep diagonally and yes, both pillows are mine! Mwa-hahahahaha!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous arekino said...

I like to sleep diagonally as well. Of course, I have no idea whatever I get up to while I'm asleep.

I used to have this single bed for decades and now I have an old double matras and I really enjoy the extra room. Such luxury. :)

No pillows for me though.

Saturday, May 19, 2012 7:28:00 AM  
Blogger Xul said...

I don't know how a regular sized adult manages to sleep on a single. o.O I've always had a double and on occasion when I've stayed with friends and they've had those wee, tiny trundle things...well, I just don't get it. I guess I'm sort of a bed snob. I have 4 regular pillows + some extra decorative ones and I like good quality sheets. For decades I had this really awesome, super comfy bed but it eventually wore out which will lead to my next post!

Saturday, May 19, 2012 11:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home