Sunday, May 13, 2012

Read 'em and weep, bitches!


Sooooo, the Great Xul must be psychic! Or at least a super sleuth, for the Great Xul is well versed in Encyclopedia Brown and Sherlock Holmes! I didn't see anyone else out there on the intertubes predict that Dragon Malificent was down in the subterranean part of Storybrooke! NO! Only the Great Xul! Mwa-hahahahahaha!!!!!

So they killed off Mal, then Henry, but brought him back and August/Pinocchio turned to wood. To which I say, HA-HA!

So now that the curse has been broken, presumably all the characters who previously had magic will be getting it back for season 2. I will be looking forward to them blasting the hell out of each other! I take it that Jefferson/The Mad Hatter will be nabbing his daughter and wormhole jumping with his hat the hell out of there and Rumple and Regina will be having some epic battles. Season 2 looks very promising.

4 Comments:

Anonymous arekino said...

I'm glad you're happy with the way the end of the season turned out. And it looks like you've got something to look forward to. Nice.

I assume that business you had to take care of went well?

Monday, May 14, 2012 7:54:00 AM  
Blogger Xul said...

Yes! I actually surprised myself in remembering that detail about Malificent. I was shouting at the TV, "YES! I KNEW IT!!!" The last time I saw the Disney version of Sleeping Beauty I was a little kid and they must have showed it at school or something. My parents NEVER took me to the movies. I remember when The Rescuers came out, I begged and begged and finally wore them down. I remember my mother sighing heavily throughout the movie and saying, "This is so ridiculous" numerous times to ruin it for me.

Anyway, the business matter went very well. I came away from it with a funny story. :)

Monday, May 14, 2012 1:05:00 PM  
Anonymous arekino said...

God, your mother sounds like a cartoon character when she's like that. :(

A funny story? Something you can share?

Monday, May 14, 2012 3:00:00 PM  
Blogger Xul said...

My mother's a lot like Cora. LOL

A funny story? Something you can share? Sure. Check your email.

Monday, May 14, 2012 10:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home