Monday, April 23, 2012

WTF?


The last thing I remember dreaming about before I woke up today was the Red Hot Chili Peppers with socks on their cocks. Although it wasn't quite like the poster. Everything was, erm...bigger. And sorta kaleidoscopic. And I was critiquing them. Why was I dreaming about that? Who knows. My friend Alex from Junior High had that poster but I was never much of a Chili Peppers fan. Just not into druggy weirdos.

In other news...I worked on painting the last side of the house--the side with all the windows that is a pain in the ass. I was at it for 7 hours and I'm still not finished. I have the 2 second floor windows to paint around and the bit near the roof. And I think I have maybe less than a liter of paint left. I really cut it close on my calcuations, methinks. Well, at least it was a beautiful day and the weather was quite perfect.

2 Comments:

Anonymous arekino said...

Wish I had kaleidoscopic dreams.

Everything was bigger? And you were critiquing that ?!? You're a hard to please lady.

Hey, do you still do your regular job or are you looking for something else by now? How's economics in the state of Florida these days?

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 10:04:00 AM  
Blogger Xul said...

Everything was bigger? Yeah, like massive, elephantine size. And you were critiquing that?!? I never said it was a positive review. Quite the opposite. It was grotesque. You're a hard to please lady. Huh, huh...you said hard. Not really. All I ask is regular size and know how to use it. :P

I'm still doing the same thing except the gigs are down to almost nothing. The economics are still crappy

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 6:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home