Saturday, April 14, 2012

Once Upon A Time Demotivators

It's been raining all day.  Gives me a great excuse to screw around all day on the computer dorking out on my favorite TV show.  Too bad I don't have Photoshop or else I'd have made some really bitchin' OUAT propaganda posters and advertising campaigns.  Oh well, at least I'm getting the creative juices flowing.  It's been a very long time since I've felt truly motivated enough to actually create something, even if it's just some half-assed demotivators.  HA!  Motivated by demotivators!

(Click to embiggenify.)







 Of course I've got a lot more where that came from, I just have to find the right pics for what I want to do.  I also have a Team Evil Regals hockey jersey in the works.  I've had a plain black hockey jersey loitering around my closet for some time.  I think it needs the Queen's standard on the front.  Now to figure out just what the hell the two little things at the bottom of the Queen's standard are.  They look like ducks.  Ducks?  Really, your Maj?

3 Comments:

Anonymous arekino said...

Looks like your having loads of fun with OUAT. So is the queen your favorite character or the character you enjoy hating the most?

Maybe if you point me to a pic of the queen's standard I can help you guess what those little things at the bottom are.

Sunday, April 15, 2012 2:07:00 PM  
Anonymous arekino said...

Cool (de?)motivational posters BTW.

Sunday, April 15, 2012 2:09:00 PM  
Blogger Xul said...

Oh, I'm certainly having loads of fun with it. Now after a long, long, time I finally have a show to look forward to each week. And yes, she's definitely my favorite. I'd like to raid her wardrobe. I think we share a sense of style. }:-D>

I can't find a pic of the standard on the net. I've been recording the show so I can pause it for further study. I know you can get a good look on the Heart of Darkness episode. I'm just gonna hafta go ahead and draw it the best I can and put it up on my blog. Then I can get all the google search hits! (rubs hands together Mwa-hahahahah!!!)

Oh, glad you like the demotivators!

Sunday, April 15, 2012 4:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home