Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Painting

Okay, since it's now official that nobody reads this shit anymore, I can feel free to write the most boring shit that I can come up with. I hope you all are having fun buggered off on the other side of the Atlantic, passed out somewhere, or trapped in cubic hell.

I have been painting the damn house since last month. I think it's four weeks now. No, not every day for four weeks. I've had weather to contend with and physical issues(I'm terribly out of shape. I'm reminded of that every time I have to lug out all the damn bigass ladders to get to the second floor or the roof line. That and almost falling 10 feet because I missed a rung while holding a paint brush in one hand and a cup of paint in the other). Yeah, I'm starting to HATE painting. And too many fiddly bits on my house...from the mess of pipes, conduits and utility hook-ups at the back to all the damn hurricane panels and hardware around ALL 21 of the freakin' windows. I just. Can't. Fucking. Take it. I've all but finished except for the one side with the most windows then I have to go around and do a bit of touch up where the primer is showing through. Ugh.

Seriously, I think I have adult ADD, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home