Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Walpurgisnacht




I was going to do a post on the magic of yerba mate but this pic that I found is just so darned busy that I just couldn't pass it up! Lot's of devilses and witches and goatses partying it up! The devil in the center doing the whole pyrokineses thing is pretty awesome. And the goat at the center appears to be getting a rim job. This looks like one hell of a party! I'm sure they had a really great cheese display with the goat cheese being quite fresh! Uh-oh, looks like the punch bowl is getting spiked! Might want to stay away from that!

So...anyone out there doing the traditional pagan blessings of the crops for brewing the beerses and wineses and the dances around the phallic poleses, and the other naughty rites of Spring fever?

4 Comments:

Anonymous arekino said...

the traditional pagan blessings

Well, I can only hope no one is considering sacrificing some virgins.

Thankfully, most (or perhaps all) of the ancient rituals have been forgotten or at least transformed into something less ehm... naughty.

I suppose you can still do a naked dance around the maypole if you feel inclined to do so.

I wouldn't recommend pleasing any horny goats though.

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 7:04:00 AM  
Blogger Xul said...

Arekino...I had *the* *strangest* dream last night and, of course, you were in it(and 2 others of your family). There were no pagan rituals, but shopping carts were involved! LOL I have NO idea how I manage to dream such things, and NO, I wasn't hitting the Walpurgis wine!

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 11:42:00 AM  
Anonymous arekino said...

You saw two others of my family in your dream? I wonder what they looked like to you. You've never seen them in real life AFAIK.

Thursday, May 03, 2012 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger Xul said...

Well, your sister looked like the chick who was Colin Farrell's love interest in In Bruges, because that was one of the movies that I watched before going to bed. That, and 8mm, but there wasn't any snuff film imagery in my dream, so go figure. My dreams can get to be whack-a-doodle sometimes. Lot's of different things all thrown down the memory hole and mixed together. BTW, there was one part where me and your sis took a couple carts from a store and were racing them down a hill and you were PISSED. Your aunt was there, too, but not racing. You were all like, "Did you come here to see me or them?!?" LOL

Thursday, May 03, 2012 1:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home