Sunday, June 15, 2008

Easily Distracted, Changes Post Subject

Ok, so before I get to the meat of this post, I'd just like to say that that show Mobile Home Disaster on CMT is totally awesome! I so don't know what it is about white trash folk that I find so amusing; the completely awesome lack of sophistication? The low rent eccentricities? The total lack of couth? Whatever it is, it makes for great television(see Country Fried Home Videos). Like tonight's episode. The trailer is not just a wreck... it's haunted, too!

Anywho.

I was going to get all conceited here and yack about my obvious hotness, but I prefer to gloat over my finagling super skills.

So. I've been watching quite a lot of Marlins' baseball recently since they haven't been totally sucking and have decided that I need to get out to the ballpark to see some games live. I only live like five minutes from there, anyway. So I was mentioning this to a girl at work, K, who just so happens to have a friend who works for this millionaire dude who just so happens to have box seats for the Marlins.

So K is like, "Oh! I haven't been to a game since last season! Ya know, S's boss has box seats!" (erm, I sooo know!) "I gotta see if S can ask her boss if we can use his seats since he's going to Vegas for the next three weeks!"

Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home