Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blogger Ate My Dingo

Well...actually, no. Blogger ate my post and not my dingo. I don't actually have a dingo, but I'm in a silly mood and that "a dingo ate my baby" thing suddenly came to mind, and well, I digress. What the hell was it that I was actually going to write about? Oh, yes. Random thoughts.

If you live in the fucking arctic, and you send me a picture of something buried under a snowdrift, I most certainly do not think that it is "amazing." That's like saying, "Ooh! Look at that water! It's wet!" And I'm all like, "Amazing!" No, it is not amazing. It's fucking normal, banal shite.

I am thoroughly unimpressed with arseholes who go out killing animals for the "sport" of it. It is not sporting to kill an animal from a hundred yards away with a high powered rifle. It doesn't make your penis any larger. If you have a small penis, get a magnifying glass. If you really want to impress me with what a big stud you are, kill that water buffalo with your bare hands. Moron.

The masses really are asses.

Drivers in Florida really are the worst in the country.

Never compare yourself with others. Everyone is unique. Some are unique arseholes.

No one is in charge of your happiness except you.

Some people simply aren't worth all the drama and grief that they put you through. When you finally get the hell over them you realize that it was just as much you as them but in different ways and the two of you together was just the perfect storm of drama. Live and learn and don't EVER get into any head trips like that again.

People who are chronically unhappy need to get the hell over themselves. Life is too short to always focus on the negative.

If you are a "cyclist," I don't think it really makes that much of a difference if you shave your legs. You're not really going that fast, now, are you? People who call themselves "cyclist" are such smug fekkers.

That is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home