Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cock Flavored Soup

I just can't make this kind of thing up, although some people think I make things up all the time(You know who you are. Yes, I'm looking at YOU Mrs. Scottish W!).

So tonight I had to go to Wally World with a Certain Somebody and as usual it was taking much longer than I would like. For some reason I found myself wandering down the ethnic aisle. I can't remember what the hell I was looking for when I happened to look up- and lo, and behold- there it was! COCK FLAVORED SOUP. Hence, the following exchange:

CS "Is someone calling you?" (as I'm scrambling to get out my cell phone to take a picture)

Xul "No."

CS "Why are you smirking? What's so funny?"

Xul "Look!" (Pointing, which was all I could manage since I was cracking the hell up.)

CS "Oh, for Christ's sake. I can't believe you're actually taking a picture of it." (Says CS with that disapproving tone.)

Well, I don't care. I think it's funny. And yes, I know I have the sense of humour of a 13 year old sometimes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Old Knudsen said...

Lucky you didn't see a can of Cock-a-Leekie soup.

Sunday, February 24, 2008 5:51:00 PM  
Blogger Xul said...

Nah. Fish balls, maybe.

Monday, February 25, 2008 7:13:00 PM  
Blogger Slutty McWho? said...

Well, I think CS has got a big stick up his/her arse because that is funny!

As for Cock-A-Leekie, don't talk about them to me. My life is full enough of leaky cocks as it is already!

Monday, March 03, 2008 12:03:00 PM  
Blogger Xul said...

Spot on about CS there Slutty. It was DAMN funny, especially since that was not something I was expecting to see...and it was right next to the "chicken flavored" one...I'm going to stop now while I'm ahead(no pun intended!)...raises certain questions, though.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008 11:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home