Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bad Blogger!

Yah, I know, I'm a bad, bad blogger. I haven't posted in nearly a month, boo-hoo-hoo! Well, I just got myself into one of those funks that I'm so prone to getting into. I had nearly two weeks off from work and I just couldn't seem to get my arse out of it's own way.

Part of the reason stemmed from all this elections bollocks. What a bunch of arseholes we have to choose from! I guess anyone with quality or substance need not apply when it comes to American politics (or any politics for that matter). People in this country are utter imbeciles when it comes to the issues. They couldn't be bothered with thinking in general let alone critical thinking. Gawd, pull your heads out of your arses!!! Grow the fuck up! I'm living in a nation of junior-highers! Does anyone mature beyond adolescence? Can we get beyond the popularity contests and whomever is the "coolest" and grow the hell up and use some fucking discernment? Does anyone even know what the fuck that means?

If you are voting for a candidate based on race or gender or party affiliation, you are thoroughly missing the point. Everyone seems to like this "change" buzzword, but can anyone tell me what exactly is it that we are going to change or how are we going to go about changing it?

Fuck me. It galls me to the core to concede that Americans in general are a bunch of clueless, narrow minded fuckwits. It's very draining living in such an environment.

Fuck it all to hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home