Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hockey Pictures

I finally got around to transferring the pictures that I took at hockey from my camera to my computer. So, I'm a slack fucker. Ya wanna make something of it?

This one is for Scottish W. Here's Jarome Iginla comin' right at cha! Scottish W gave me all kinds of shit the year the Bolts played the Flames for the Cup. I told him that the Bolts would win it in seven but he just wouldn't have any of it. And what happened? Yep. The Bolts won it in seven.

Pretty good seats, eh? Center ice, first row, balcony. That's what happens when you have the audacity to ask for specific seats even if you're getting in with a freebie voucher.

We went to a fight and a hockey game broke out! Sad to say, this was the most exciting thing to happen all game long. Tanner Glass vs Mark Smith. Most Panthers' games, including this one, are about as exciting as watching paint dry. Too much dump and chase, no fore checking, no back checking, shitty passing, and general lazy playing.

Chicken Man has seen enough. Why the fuck is this guy dressed as a chicken anyway? He should go hang out with Super Panther Man* up in the rafters.


*Super Panther Man is the name that Mrs. PA and I gave to this loser who comes dressed in tights and a cape to the games. TIGHTS! And a fucking CAPE! And the guy is a grown man(who never gets laid, I'd say).

4 Comments:

Blogger Old Knudsen said...

Is the ice brown because of blood stains? they should throw doon some saw dust.

Saturday, December 29, 2007 1:53:00 AM  
Blogger Xul said...

I remember the time when Clint Malarchuk, a goalie, got his jugular vein severed by a skate during a game. The ice kinda looked like an abattoir's floor after that one.

Sunday, December 30, 2007 6:50:00 PM  
Blogger Slutty McWho? said...

Oh, my God, I was going to write a comment about your post, but I just read about that guy getting his jugular slashed, and that put me off. Um, did he die? I guess you don't survive getting your jugular slashed, do you?

Friday, January 04, 2008 7:49:00 PM  
Blogger Xul said...

Actually, no, he didn't die. He was rushed to hospital and they saved his life. He made a full recovery and went on to play a few seasons more. Ironically, after he retired, he became the goaltending coach for the Panthers for a while.

Sunday, January 06, 2008 10:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home