Sunday, February 10, 2008

Follow Up A Rant With A Rant: Sharkwater

And while I have my dander up, I just thought that I'd mention a little documentary that I saw a few weeks ago. I decided to go out for a bit of diversion to the IGFA Fishing Hall of Fame and Museum, not because I'm big into fishing or anything, but because it's a place I had never been to before (and because I had a coupon...yah, I'm a cheap fucker!).

The museum was showing a documentary called Sharkwater, a real eyeopener. The link for it is here. Please go check it out for yourself. It is about the plight of the world's many species of sharks and their possible extinctions due to ignorance, greed and poaching.

It really pissed me off and I'm still pissed off. Here's the trailer. Watch it and be pissed off, too.



Now that we're all pissed off, let's spread the word and do something about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home