Monday, November 19, 2007

Weird Dream

Last night I had the weirdest, most vivid dream-one that was so real that I actually woke up with my heart racing.

I dreamt that I was traveling on a road with two people-a man and a woman (the man was driving) in the back seat of a big crew cab truck. I was sitting behind the woman on the passenger side. As we were driving along, there was a marina with fishing boats along to the left. On one of the boats, someone had caught a 350 pound shark. I can't imagine how I knew that the shark was 350 pounds. Maybe it had something to do with a story on the news a couple nights ago about some guy who had caught a 350 pound grouper.

ANYWAY, after we passed where the marina was, to the right of the road was a big lake with dolphins swimming and jumping out of the water. I think there were four dolphins. After that we came to a stop light. We were sitting in the inside turn lane (it was one of those double turn lanes) waiting to make a left when some strange homeless-looking dude walks up to the front of the truck and throws a cup full of gasoline down on the street. I can't remember if it was me or one of the other passengers who said, "What an asshole! That could start a fire and someone could get hurt."

Well, next thing ya know, some other guy walks up with an evil grin on his face and throws a match down on the gasoline and WOOSH! Up it goes! In the dream, as I saw that guy coming up I was anticipating what he was going to do and I already had my hand on the door latch ready to jump out of the truck. Well, like I said, up it went, right under the truck. I could actually feel the heat in my dream. As I was trying to get the door open, don't ya know, the door was stuck so I started to kick it with all my might and just then I could feel the gas tank of the truck start to explode right under me and that's when I woke up- my heart racing a thousand beats a minute.

So, does anyone have any ideas on just what the hell all that could mean?

2 Comments:

Blogger Slutty McWho? said...

Yeah, it's obvious! You're about to have the biggest orgasm of your life with a man who's got a really big (350 pound?) penis: all that wetness (the ocean, the lake, the gasoline) and then the explosion at the end!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 2:05:00 PM  
Blogger Xul said...

Wouldn't that be the business?! Only I did a little research on the symbolism and it turns out that it's all good but not as good as what you're suggesting! Fish allude to prosperity and Dolphins to friends. Fire and gasoline-change. Then the whole left/right, good/bad. Ah, hell, I like your interpretation WAY better! ;)

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 1:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home