Monday, September 10, 2007

Throw It In Reverse

I want to live my next life in reverse.

You start out dead and get that out of the way.

Then you wake up in a nursing home feeling better each day.

You then get kicked out for being too healthy. Collect your pension and enjoy your retirement.

When you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work for 40 years until you are too young.

You get ready for high school: drink, party, and act like a little shit.

Next you go to primary school. You become a kid, you play, and you have no responsibilities.

Then you become a baby...
You spend your last nine months floating in luxurious, spa-like conditions: central heating, room service on tap, and then...

You finish off as an orgasm.

I rest my case.

1 Comments:

Blogger Old Knudsen said...

So do you start off not knowing anything? fuck this concept is really bending my shite.

Monday, September 17, 2007 2:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home