Monday, October 08, 2007

Naked Pictures

My friend Mrs. PA is nuts. Last week she says to me, "You'll never believe what Mr. PA has gotten me into. He went and signed us up for that naked photo shoot down on South Beach. We probably won't get picked, though." "Oh, I think you'll TOTALLY be picked. In fact, I KNOW it."



Well, a couple days later she comes up to me all excited, "You'll NEVER BELIEVE IT!!!" "What, you got picked for that naked picture?" "YES!!!!!!" I must be a fucking psychic.

So today was the big day. About 600 people were down at the Sagamore to pose nekkid for that Spencer Tunick dude. It was all over the news- a real media circus. I don't know, it's kinda cool but I think I'm way too modest for that sort of thing even though I'm totally hot if I do say so myself. And it wasn't just young, hot folks; there were plenty of old wrinklies, too. (Mr. and Mrs. PA being in the latter category.)

All the participants are supposed to receive a print of the photo. I told Mrs. PA that she should hang hers in the guest room. It could be like one of those Where's Waldo pictures.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home