Sunday, November 11, 2007

If It's Not Scottish, It's Crap


I should have written this post a few weeks ago, but since I'm a slack, wee shite, you'll just have do deal with it. Like Old K would say, the Scottish are the sexiest of men, except, of course, my friend's husband, who is a ginger-haired, pasty, blob of a man. Blech, blech, blech!!!

Now, onto the subject at hand. A few weeks ago, I got to go to a Scottish Night event, which means men in kilts...Yum, yum, yummety-yum! I love men in kilts and I wish I could convince the Boy Toy to wear one, but alas, that is a post for another time.

I just don't know why men would willfully confine their "goods" when they could set them free by wearing the kilt. Doesn't make any sense. It seems to me more natural for women to wear pants and men to wear kilts and such, as anatomy would dictate. I've even thought this way as a wee lass. Just goes to show that the Scotsmen are as sensible as they are sexy.

And the best part about wearing the kilt is there is always a chance of a good gust of wind coming along and, well...

8 Comments:

Blogger Slutty McWho? said...

Oh, dear. As a Scottish woman, I am going to have to disillusion you pronto. Most Scottish men are actually ugly, pale motherfuckers and you would want to cross the street to avoid them. Every so often you come across a real stunner, but he's normally full of himself because he's got no competition.

I did very much enjoy the picture of that naked Scottish arse but, believe you me, if they all looked like that in Scotland I would never have left!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007 1:57:00 AM  
Blogger Xul said...

Welcome, Ms. S!

I should've put a disclaimer on this post! It's part inside joke for a friend of mine and part sarcasm! It was actually a Scottish-American event and most of the folks I know who claim to be Scottish have only the minutest bit of Scotch blood (more Scotch in the blood stream that anything!)so most of the ming has been bred out. And since I live down in FL, most have decent tans. Those who were actually from Scotland were nice enough but quite hideous. I think I just have a kilt/man sarong fettish.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007 10:25:00 PM  
Blogger marky said...

so the odd wind comes along and you get an ill wind, a guster, a man ass. thrilling. I don't know much of anything about the Scottish (Scotch?) but i had alot of (great) sex with an Irish lass for a time. Is that a little bit related? They're both UK right? I dunno.

Saturday, November 17, 2007 1:30:00 AM  
Blogger Slutty McWho? said...

NO, for God's sake, Marky, the Irish and the Scottish are not the same fucking thing. We come from completely different countries, although we are both Celts.

And, shame on you! Ireland is not in the UK! How is it possible that you shagged this Irish girl and didn't know that!? I get really tired of Americans not knowing anything about geography. You should at least know something about your English-speaking cousins across the Atlantic.

Saturday, November 17, 2007 11:17:00 AM  
Blogger Xul said...

What's all this then? I go out for a bit and come back to find my lounge all in an uproar? Ireland in the UK? I don't fucking think so! This OWMP American knows her geography, BTW.

Saturday, November 17, 2007 7:23:00 PM  
Blogger Old Knudsen said...

The Scots actually came from Ireland settling the kingdom of Dalriada in the 4th century that went from Ulster across to the west of Scotland and made friends with the picts.
I am one of those Scottish stunners but I am quite modest of my beauty.

Sunday, November 18, 2007 5:20:00 AM  
Blogger Xul said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Sunday, November 18, 2007 10:41:00 PM  
Blogger Xul said...

They took the Larne to Troon ferry. And you're not at all modest, Old K.

Monday, November 19, 2007 10:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home