Monday, September 24, 2007

And Now For Something I Like

Halloween, my most favorite holiday of all holidays, is just around the corner. It seems that one of the more popular costumes this season is a Spartan like in that movie The 300. Well, I'm not too keen on trends, but when I was browsing something completely unrelated, I came across this:




And this:



I think they would look dead sexy. Now, I haven't worn a skirt since I was in parochial school*, the experience having put me right off them, but that sort of thing would definitely make me reconsider. These would also make pretty good work attire... with the right accessories like a battle axe or flail, no one would dare give you any shit. Collate THIS mother fucker!!!



*No, the uniforms we had to wear back then were
NOT sexy like some playgirl fantasy, they were gawd-awful ugly, plaid, and past the knee length.

Forgot to mention that the leather gear can be found here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home