Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! (All five people who read this blog) Anyway, today is the day where we should take some time out from being self centered ingrates and think about the many things that we have to be thankful for.

Like not being what's for dinner!

Or having to eat Bar-B-Q Camel. (Insert dry hump joke)

Well, I'm off to go eat some delicious ham and veg because I don't particularly like turkey. So whether you are having turkey, ham, tofurkey, goose, or veg, I hope you are enjoying it with good friends or family. Cheers, all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Old Knudsen said...

That Big Bird has to be about 50 with the mental age of a 5 year old, he creeps me out, I'd still pluck him.

Sunday, November 25, 2007 4:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home