Friday, July 13, 2007

Anti Child Actor Rant

I can't fucking stand that damned AT&T commercial with the "precocious" little children. Everyone knows that "precocious" is just a polite way of saying "insufferable little shits". I can't stand kids to begin with, and those obnoxious little bastards just irritate the ever loving fuck out of me.

Their parents should be drawn and quartered as a warning to other parents not to try to get rich off of making their kids into child actors. Go and get a job and quit inflicting your kids upon the TV viewing audience.

That is all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fat Sparrow said...

Just today I had some mong telling me that I should put my sprog on TV. Yeah, I'd really like to try and get him to behave for 8 hours on a studio set, when I have a hard enough time wrangling him at the grocery store. I don't think so.

You should check out Old K ranting about Dakota Fanning, you might like.

Saturday, July 14, 2007 5:32:00 AM  
Blogger Xul said...

Knudsen's quite right.

My neighbors have a mong child and I hope I never have to see him on TV what with the PC bullshit and all. We've already been there with that Gawd-aweful Life Goes On show. Overly sensitive, touchy-feely shite that was.

Sunday, July 15, 2007 6:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home