Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Welkom!


Hello to all my Dutch peeps who are stopping by for Sinterklaas! For after all, Xul's Dark Light is the home for all your Sinterklaas, eye patch thong, and Poltergeist girl/Christy Lane needs!

Oh! While you're here...does anyone know where I might find Arekino? Maybe he's being extra-super bad so Piet will haul him off to Spain. Piet should bring him to me! I know just what to do with naughty boys like Arekino! But if he ever decided to be a very good boy, he'd get an extra special surprise!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I popped by to ask if you'd heard any news from Arekino, but obviously you haven't. It's very sad.

Sunday, November 27, 2011 2:50:00 PM  
Blogger Xul said...

Very sad indeed. I tend to think the worst when someone completely disappears from the internet. Either that or they are involved in a new relationship or new job. But from what I know of Arekino, it's unlikely to be the latter two. Not knowing is the worst part. Being the uber nosy bloodhound that I am, I did a LOT of poking around, but couldn't find anything. I wish I had been a little more inquisitive with him; it would have made my poking around a bit easier. I was even tempted to message a couple people on FB who share his surname and who live in his town, but I didn't want to come across as some loony! Sometimes it's difficult to determine when concern for someone's well being is crossing a line.

Monday, November 28, 2011 8:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home