Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sexay!

Sometimes I just have to wonder what the hell some people are thinking when they dress themselves to go out in public. Usually my judgement is only fleeting, usually over the all too familiar sight of the size 18 arse squeezed into the size 10 jeans, or the 8 1/2 month pregnant woman wearing a tube top, or the wannabe gangsta types with the 5 sizes too large pants with the belt cinched up under the arse and the crotch hanging to the knees. I bet you all think you look just fabulous! But I digress. These things aren't really worthy of a blog post.

No. Today I saw a dude wearing an outfit so fabulous that I had to take a special mental note so that I would remember to do a post. It was an older gentleman, perhaps in his late fifties, with long white hair and a white goat beard with the moustache portion waxed into fine points. He was wearing a black beret, a purple long sleaved shirt, white gauzy linen-looking pants that were about 2 inches too short, and brown Crocs! Oh, my! Try not to get the vapours at that description!

3 Comments:

Blogger Fat Sparrow said...

What, no pic?

You've seen peopleofwalmart.com, right?

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 5:05:00 AM  
Blogger Xul said...

I sooo wish I had a pic. The peopleofwalmart.com is just taking things to its logical conclusion. I did see a guy at Wal Mart with a moustache that made him look like a walrus. It was awesome.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 2:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sentiments exactly! This post is crying out for a picture!

Friday, October 16, 2009 2:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home